Wednesday 10 November 2021

IN COMING THREE

 Once back home, I remembered I'd meant to look at some dungarees for the boys and was so taken with the dresses I didn't really look properly. So popped onto A Passion for Sasha's website and ordered this lovely mustard yellow pair.


Percy was straight into the parcel to get out the dungarees from Ginny. He said he really needed some new one's having worn out his old one's doing his carpentry projects.


Percy was happy to have the nautical t shirt when Toby nabbed the alien one, he feels he is too serious to wear aliens on his t shirts!!


Again he'll need a nice knitted jacket to see him through the winter months but he's happy for now.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dee! Hope Paul is feeling better. :) Love the overalls Percy, very smart.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, Paul is fine thank you . Percy does like to look the part :) hugs xx

      Delete
    2. Oooh! I have a new name. 🤣 So pleased Paul has recovered. :)

      Delete
    3. Oops ! Lol I'm well know in the family for calling everyone by another's name, I've just spent a couple of days calling my daughter and granddaughter by each others name on occasion! At least I've not started adding in the pets names... yet !

      Delete
  2. Hello Percy....great dungarees!
    Ah, Dee, we, the name changers are a special group. You have no idea how often the grandchild, dog and cat change names. Somehow, each seems to know who I'm talking to, regardless.
    As to the dolls, their names are prone to be changed accidentally more often than their outfits and that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol There are a lot of us out there and yes they do some how know who we mean!
      The dolls names can on occasion escape me if they are new !

      Delete
  3. PS
    Google have also given me a name change and I never know whether I will appear as Jenann, Trumble'sMum or with my real name under comments. Hmmm,do I have a split personality then????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think on word press you are Trumbles Mum and here Jenann :)

      Delete