Thursday 4 November 2021

IN COMING TWO

 So the second dress  ( or third if you could the first one I bought on the day ) was a lovely long sleeved cord dress with a great bright floral print on. I nearly bought this one on the day but didn't so had to send for it .


Look at that pink ! Warms your bones just looking at it! I nearly didn't buy it because it's a brown base colour but then you hardly notice that with all that pink shouting at you ! never mind the splashes of yellow !


Jenny agrees that it looks lovely and says it's nice and warm and will see her happily through the winter months ahead.


Teamed with brown tights and bright pink Rosie Bloom shoes, she makes a cosy sight. I just love Ginny's long sleeved dresses. I hope she'll be planning some more in lovely winter fabrics.

6 comments:

  1. My girls say Jenny looks lovely in that dress and the one thing about living on a pony farm: you just can't wear dresses. The boys say, what are you girls complaining about? And they say, Jenny looks so pretty why can't our sisters look that nice? ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny says thank you and she's sure the girls at RoRoPo are more than capable of riding in a dress, they are such wonderful riders.

      Delete
  2. This is what I'd call a perfect match Dee. I love how the shoes pick up the colour in her dress, she looks gorgeous. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I do love a splash of colour ! Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Another lovely outfit! I'm waiting for some new Ginny clothes to show up on Etsy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping there will be some before Christmas !

      Delete