Wednesday 17 November 2021

SOMETHING NICE FOR TEA !

 I went looking for the missing dolls house wallpaper and found Ragnor in the kitchen !


I stayed out the way and just carried on with my search. Although I did have a quick look and saw he'd already made a gingerbread house, so he'd been here a while.


He always likes to cook on his own and as been known to walk out the kitchen if to many of his siblings arrive and start asking questions like " What are you making ? " " Can I have a big slice ? " " Can you make a carrot cake ? " " Can I lick the bowl ? "

So now everyone avoids the kitchen if Ragnor's cooking.


I listen to him humming away to himself, while I continue my search and soon the lovely smells of baking are filling the studio.

When I finally take a sneaky peek , a delicious looking chocolate covered cake is sitting on the table along side an apple crumble !


I see him still as the door opens and everything goes quiet " Mum can I have... Oops sorry Ragnor " and whoever beats a hasty retreat , no one wants to miss out on one of Ragnor's baking sessions.


He starts stirring whatever it is he's got on the stove, while I decide to give up my search and quietly leave him to it. It will save me having to make any cakes this week if Ragnor's in the mood to bake .

8 comments:

  1. What a useful boy ;-) I love your doll kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is :) Thank you, it's coming along nicely :)

      Delete
  2. We all need a Ragnor in our lives, well at least I do, just don't feel like cooking at the present.
    Love all you kitchen props Dee, especially the copper pots and kettle, the scale is perfect for Ragnor's little hands. I should get busy making my kitchen that I received from hubby last Christmas (I'm so slack), but my mind is off with the Gnomes right now. LOL!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky for me I have one , called Paul :) I love gathering all the little parts together and setting them up, I may need an extension on my studio !! lol
      Oh you must get your kitchen together before this Christmas, mind you those gnomes are special !! Hugs x

      Delete
    2. I think the doll kitchen will have to wait Dee, we are just starting on our own kitchen. Summer will be the best time for it as we can BBQ & serve with salads. :)

      Delete
    3. This is the problem there is always proper household things that need doing first :) x

      Delete
  3. What an impressive kitchen! I totally understand how Ragnor feels. It drives me crazy when people are milling about in the kitchen while I'm trying to cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you It caters for all doll types. Same here especially if they start putting their two pennarth in !

      Delete