Wednesday 24 November 2021

WHERE'S MOSSY ?

 


Oh yes he is still here ! He thinks I don't know he's been hiding in a small jug on the dresser and watching the goings on!

He must have spent a lot of time sleeping since there are no goings on around here! Mind you I think he could watch the TV from his hiding place, so he may have stayed up late most days ! Well he's had to give up his hiding place as I have just removed and changed all the china.

Yes the Christmas Emma B is out on display on the dresser and it's only the 22nd of November !! Unheard of round here when the Christmas trees been known to get decorated on Christmas Eve !!


I have to say I do love seeing the Christmas Emma B out on the dresser , looking all clean and shiny , also allows me to see if there are any gaps that require a trip to her website for a purchase or two....


and of course there was one....


No comments:

Post a Comment