Well when he drew up the plans, there appeared lots of places ' for those dolls' much to my delight.
Finally this week all the parts were delivered from the DH's work and on Saturday he set to and put it all together.
This is the alcove cleared ready for the unit, now I love my wallpaper , so had him design it so that there would be no back but a small up stand on the back of each shelf to stop the books from damaging the paper.
Finally all the sides are together and ready for the shelves.
I forgot to take one with all the empty shelves but this is when we started to work out where each shelf should go and what to put on them.
It was also at this stage that we stopped for lunch and the DH decided that he did not think the fixings at the base were strong enough to take all the weight of the books, so we had to take everything off , pull it out and add some stronger fixings!!
Of course when it went back I had another change around with the upper shelves .
So now the shelves have been moved to put the Sasha's in the centre lower down and easier to see.
We were off to dinner at Gill's so had to leave it at this stage with still more books to added and an adjustment here or there.
Some of other girl's had gathered to show me their nice summer dresses.
I love this little Hagnolly dress Gill's girl is wearing.
Well this morning it will be back to sorting out the shelving unit and finish transferring the books to it, then rearranging the Sasha's and then the rest of the room where there are now empty cupboards.
Today Milo decided to check out if there was a place for him! "What's that you need more head room!"
He checks out the drop! Not impressed he would have liked to have been higher but I had already filled that space.
And no these are not all of my Sasha's etc but I do not want to fill these shelves with just them....however there is another alcove.......Paul....Paul ....how about.....