Wednesday 31 December 2014

BOOKCASES

When I arrived home from the work the bookcases had backs and had been given a nice coat of
pale green Paint.

I left the colour choice up to Paul.



Waiting for them to dry!after their second coat, you can see that I have left the chairs tidily on the kitchen table!! :)


The second longer lower unit.

Looking forward to putting them into the space and filling them with books etc and seeing how they work with the other pieces I have.
How where did I put those other books......

*******************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Very nice too.....and good choice of colour scheme, will go with most things :)
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, he does have the eye for the colours!! :)

      Delete
  2. Great painting and love the color! I can't wait to see them filled with books and things! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ginger !! Now I just have to find all the books etc!! :)xxx

      Delete